Title: UNICEF RFP 9137829, support a research company to conduct Youth SCORE survey in all level II administrative units of Moldova.UN tender
Reg. no.: UN Tender18/01698
Launch date: 19 February 2018, 11:34 (GMT+2:00)
Deadline: 02 March 2018, 17:00 (GMT+2:00)
Procurement method: UN Tender
UNICEF Moldova invites interested companies to apply for the UNICEF RFP LRPS-2018-9137829, support mobilizing adolescents and youth to participate in the SCORE survey.
UNICEF Moldova is looking for an institution for mobilizing adolescents and youth to support a research company to conduct Youth SCORE survey in all level II administrative units of Moldova.
- Identify local partners and provide technical support to mobilize young people, including vulnerable groups to participate in the SCORE survey;
- Provide logistic support to the research company to efficiently plan and organize meetings with young people to participate in the Youth SCORE survey.
Company qualifications and experience requirements:
- Company with minimum 5 years experience in working with children and young people in the area of participation, community mobilization and awareness;
- Proven ability to mobilize large networks of adolescents.
- Proven previous experience of work in areas relevant for the announced consultancy (samples of previous work, copies of report summaries);
- Previous work with UNICEF or other UN agencies is an asset.
How to apply: please find detailed information on how to submit your hardcopy or electronic submission for this assignment in the attached RFP document.
Updated on 15.03.2018: This solicitation has been canceled entirely.