Title: UNICEF RFP, Assessment of the implementation of “Justice for Children” component of the Justice Sector Reform Strategy and Action Plan for 2011-2016, LRPS-2017-9132825 .UN tender
Reg. no.: UN Tender17/01559
Launch date: 04 July 2017, 10:19 (GMT+3:00)
Deadline: 24 July 2017, 17:00 (GMT+3:00)
Procurement method: UN Tender
UNICEF Moldova is looking for a national or international NGO, think-tank or research institution/consultancy company to assess the implementation of “Justice for Children” component of the Justice Sector Reform Strategy and Action Plan for 2011-2016.
The objectives of this consultancy are:
- To assess the positioning of the respective components of the Justice Sector Reform Strategy and Action Plan in relation to other child-related strategic and policy documents, and how it is linked to and complement overall child protection reform in the Republic of Moldova;
- To provide insight into the current status of implementation of the justice for children’s component of the Strategy and Action Plan and results achieved;
- To assess the extent to which the implementation of the justice sector reform improved the situation of children in contact with the law (victims, witnesses, offenders), especially the most vulnerable ones;
- To elaborate strategic recommendations to further advance the justice for children reform, that should take into consideration the results achieved and lessons learned.
Qualifications and experience:
- National or international NGO, think-tank or research institution/consultancy company with technical expertise and knowledge in child protection/justice for children area;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in assessment/evaluation of projects, policies, formulation of sector plans, planning of programmes and coordination of research work;
- Fluency in English and/or Romanian (the translation will be arranged by the Contractor and translation costs included in Financial proposal);
- Previous work with UNICEF or other UN agencies is an asset;
- Excellent communication, presentation, teamwork and cooperation skills;
- Ability to keep with strict deadlines.
For more details on deliverables and minimum requirements, please refer to the Terms of reference (ToR), enclosed as Annex B in the RFP LRPS-2017-9132825.
HOW TO APPLY: Your submission should contain organization’s profile and two additional attachments: the Financial Proposal and Technical Proposal, structured as required by the ToR. Please secure the Financial Proposal *.pdf document with a password on document opening and do not provide the password until specifically requested.
Applications for this institutional consultancy must be received no later than 17:00, 24 July 2017.