Title: Extended: UNICEF RFP-2017-9132249 Designing Business Processes affiliated to social services for children at risk and children separated from their parents as part of the “Social Services” module of the Automated Informational System “Social Assistance”.UN tender
Reg. no.: UN Tender17/01536
Launch date: 07 June 2017, 17:57 (GMT+3:00)
Deadline: 30 June 2017, 17:00 (GMT+3:00)
Extended deadline: 14 July 2017, 17:00 (GMT+3:00)
Procurement method: UN Tender
UNICEF Moldova is looking for a company to design Business Processes affiliated to social services for children at risk and children separated from their parents as part of the “Social Services” module of the Automated Informational System “Social Assistance”.
This institutional consultancy is aimed at supporting MLSPF in improving the “Children at risk” sub-module as part of the “Social Services” module of SIAAS in order to ensure adequate and maximum complete data collection and disaggregation , including data entry, processing and analysis of information regarding special protection of children at risk and children separated from their parents.
The objectives are to develop business processes affiliated to social services for children at risk and children separated from their parents, as well as monitoring the activity of the guardianship authorities and social services providers for these children. Particular focus shall be placed on the types of services provided to children, duration of staying in social services, implementation of minimum quality standards for services, and staff performance.
This will allow generating data for tracking the children throughout the child protection system, and reflecting the system’s response in addressing children’s needs while providing a number of social services to comprise, for instance, foster care, family-type group home, guardianship/curatorship, community home for children at risk, temporary placement centre for children at risk and children with disabilities, centre for psycho-social assistance of children victims of violence, abuse and exploitation, etc.
Qualifications and experience:
The competencies required from the contractor are the following:
- NGO, think-tank or research institution/ consultancy company with technical expertise in social protection and in using databases at national and/or local levels;
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience related to the field of expertise, which will include at least two years of experience in child protection;
- Strong knowledge of social protection system and business processes accompanying the social services for children in Moldova;
- Excellent communication, presentation, teamwork and cooperation skills;
- Ability to listen and express opinions sensitively;
- High work ethics (provide two reference checks);
- Previous work with UNICEF or other UN agencies is an asset;
- Ability to keep with strict deadlines.
For more details on deliverables and minimum requirements, please refer to the Terms of reference (ToR) included in the attached RFP
HOW TO APPLY: Your application should contain two separate proposals: the Financial Proposal and Technical Proposal, as specified in the RFP attached.
Applications for this institutional consultancy must be received no later than 14 July 2017, 17:00 (Chisinau time).