Title: Re-advertised: UNICEF RFP-2017-9132207 Strengthening digital platforms focused on adolescents' rights and social inclusion.UN tender
Reg. no.: UN Tender17/01533
Launch date: 06 June 2017, 12:04 (GMT+3:00)
Deadline: 23 June 2017, 16:00 (GMT+3:00)
Extended deadline: 18 July 2017, 17:00 (GMT+3:00)
Procurement method: UN Tender
UNICEF Moldova is looking for an institution to provide support for strengthening three UNICEF-supported web platforms focused on adolescents' rights and social inclusion.
Objective: To conduct a series of consultations with Adolescents and seek their opinion on the content and use of three existing web platforms targeting adolescents. Based on feedback, undertake a re-design of the web platforms to make them more participatory, inclusive, engaging, informative and providing opportunity for adolescents to express their opinion on issues affecting their life.
In order to ensure a collaborative process, the company is expected to consult and closely work with a representative groups of adolescents, including vulnerable and at risk groups, to seek their feedback based on which the three UNICEF-supported websites will be revised. UNICEF will support the outreach to adolescents through existing partnerships, including possible outreach to adolescents through the UNICEF supported Youth Friendly Health Services network as well as through local Youth Councils.
The institution engaged for this assignment is expected to reach the following objectives:
- Assess the level of awareness amongst adolescents on the existence of UNICEF supported web-sites;
- Identify reasons as to why the selected UNICEF-supported websites have not, to date, significantly involved youth and adolescents and/or provided opportunities for engagement of / dialogue with adolescents on matters affecting their life;
- Identify the extent to which the supported by UNICEF websites have contributed to improved knowledge on adolescents’ health, education and participation and /or raised adolescents’ awareness in regard to violence in general and violence against children and adolescents in particular;
- Based on the above, propose design/ re-design solutions for the websites, including building and testing prototypes incorporating feedback by adolescents. Proposed solutions and content will be consulted and agreed with UNICEF;
- Produce inclusive, engaging and participatory digital content that is attractive to adolescents;
- Provide IT and technical assistance to revamp the websites as per tested prototypes;
- Consult adolescents’ and propose a detailed time bound plan for an efficient broad outreach promoting the websites amongst larger groups of adolescents, including amongst most at risk adolescents’ groups.
HOW TO APPLY: Your application should contain two separate proposals: the Financial Proposal and Technical Proposal, as specified in the RFP attached.
Applications for this institutional consultancy must be received no later than 18 July 2017, 17:00 (Chisinau time).
Please find additional details and full RFP and Terms of Reference (ToR) texts, including instructions on how to apply, in the file attached.