Title: UNICEF Moldova Specific Call for Expression of Interest: C4BC Immunization strategy implementation.UN tender
Reg. no.: RfQ17/01498
Launch date: 14 April 2017, 13:04 (GMT+2:00)
Deadline: 17 May 2017, 23:59 (GMT+2:00)
Procurement method: Request for Quotation
UNICEF Moldova invites interested Civil Society Organisations to express their interest in partnering with UNICEF for the implementation of a project “Implementation of the action plan of Social Change Strategy on raising the demand for Immunization Services”
Specific focus of the program document should be:
- Development a communication/discussion platform among health professionals, pedagogues, parents and media and ensure its systematic use in promotion of immunization;
- Capacity building of community non-official leaders, potential spoke person, bloggers, association of parents, in area of immunization;
- Organize panel discussion, debates among group of parents, social media, bloggers and professionals on immunization etc;
- Individual and family empowerment on demanding immunization services
- Engage children and adolescents’ organized groups in mobilizing low-coverage areas for immunization completion;
- Monitor and respond to Internet postings, particularly to post pro-vaccination information that counter the anti-vaccination bloggers;
Engage students and school aged children in community awareness activities on promotion of immunization.
Please find additional details and guidance on how to apply in the attached documents.
SCEI_implementation of C4BC strategy on immunization.docx