Title: UNICEF Moldova RFP: Pilot Performance-Based Financing Implementation for Youth-Friendly Health Services in Moldova, LRPS-DSU-2016-9129487.UN tender
Reg. no.: RfQ16/01416
Launch date: 20 December 2016, 14:49 (GMT+2:00)
Deadline: 10 January 2017, 23:59 (GMT+2:00)
Procurement method: Request for Quotation
UNICEF Moldova is looking for Institutional Consultancy for piloting the Performance-Based Financing for Youth-Friendly Health Services in Moldova
Objective: The objective of this institutional consultancy is to develop a Performance-Based Financing (PBF) scheme for Youth Friendly Health Services (YFHS) in Moldova to be integrated in the country health financing system and test implementation of the PBF scheme in 4 selected YFHCs in order to improve YFHS delivery.
The company will:
- Design the PBF scheme feasible for YFHS in Moldova to be integrated in the contractual arrangements between YFHS providers and NHIF, in line with international and regional practice of using PBF approach to improve health service delivery in terms of quality and uptake.
- Prepare and conduct training on PBF implementation to ensure capacity building for successful piloting of PBF scheme in 4 selected YFHCs, based on the needs of each relevant institution and key persons to be involved in pilot implementation.
- Provide technical support and supportive supervision to involved institutions during the pilot phase of implementation in 4 selected YFHCs.
- Monitor pilot implementation of PBF scheme in 4 selected YFHCs and make adjustments to the PBF design if and when necessary.
- Evaluate the impact of PBF pilot on YFHS delivery and provide recommendations on implementing a PBF scheme for YFHS at the national level adapted to the country context.
- Based on the pilot results, develop the Guideline on PBF scheme for YFHS in Moldova to provide assistance to YFHS managers and providers on practical aspects of PBF implementation.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send detailed technical and financial proposal as required by the Terms of Reference. Queries can be directed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions for this RFP must be received no later than on: 10 January 2017, 23:59 (GMT+2)
UNICEF is a global organization that seeks to improve the lives and health of children, especially the most vulnerable ones. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to help children survive and thrive, from early childhood through adolescence. UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. For more information about UNICEF and its work in Moldova visit: http://www.unicef.md/ You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
We encourage wider dissemination of this advertisement!